WICHTIG: Der Betrieb von goMatlab.de wird privat finanziert fortgesetzt. - Mehr Infos...

Mein MATLAB Forum - goMatlab.de

Mein MATLAB Forum

Gast > Registrieren       Autologin?   

Partner:

Forum
      Option
[Erweitert]
  • Diese Seite per Mail weiterempfehlen

Gehe zu:  
Neues Thema eröffnen Neue Antwort erstellen

C# matlab assembly / MWArray failed to be initialized

Michael56
Forum-Newbie

Forum-Newbie

Version: ---
     Beitrag Verfasst am: 09.12.2019, 16:54     Titel: C# matlab assembly / MWArray failed to be initialized
  Antworten mit Zitat      
I made a simple matlab function multiply and compiled it with matlabs Library compiler as .NET Assembly, adding Multiply.m to exported functions. The compiler works fine, but when I try to use the generated namespace 'MultiplyNative" in C#, I get an error 'MWArray assembly failed to be initialized' at the code position: 'mcr= new MWMCR("", ctfFilePath, embeddedCtfStream, true);' in the matlab generated file Class1Native.cs (the MultiplyNative.dll is added to the c# project as reference).
I googled a lot and therefore tried to force Visual studio to generate a x86-assembly, but could not solve the problem.
Has anybody an advice?
Private Nachricht senden Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnen Neue Antwort erstellen

Einstellungen und Berechtigungen

Du kannst Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Impressum  | Nutzungsbedingungen  | Datenschutz | FAQ | goMatlab RSS Button RSS

Hosted by:

Copyright © 2007 - 2024 goMatlab.de | Dies ist keine offizielle Website der Firma The Mathworks

MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Handle Graphics, Real-Time Workshop, SimBiology, SimHydraulics, SimEvents, and xPC TargetBox are registered trademarks and The MathWorks, the L-shaped membrane logo, and Embedded MATLAB are trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.